Wednesday 27 June 2012

Hydro Three




Wesley's back yard construction site is in full swing. We've got a coal mine, a brick wall and as of this week electiricity! The Hydro One guys have been around marking trees they will be trimming and cutting this summer. This has sparked some interest in electicity. We have a wind mill (a pin wheel that wesley got at a brithday last month) and a hydro wire (string) that runs through the hedge. He says "it's pretty busy to have hydro but mine is called Hydro Three because I have more power then you do". So I'm not sure if he'll be expanding anytime soon but I'll let you know if Hydro Three is comming your way :)

Wesley's apprentice working on the mine

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Wesley kills me with his super imagination and building skills! He's so funny too! I think you have a future builder or architect on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete