Thursday 29 March 2012

'find big tommy'

Francis relaxing during nap time, no one around to torture him.



There are few things that Wesley likes to do more then play 'find big tommy'. He'll search the house top to bottom looking for him, running around screaming "BIG TOMMY I'M COMING TO GET YOU". As you might imagine there are few things Francis likes less then playing 'find big tommy'. It would seem that it has made Francis an expert at hide and seek. He has spots in closets, under beds, on beds, under blankets, you name it he hides in it or under it or on it. The other day I was in Isobel's room and I heard a crashing sound coming from some were upstairs. I was getting a little stressed out seeing as there was no one home but the kids and I and we were all in Isobel's room...yikes! So I quietly start walking around trying to find the noise. I walk into Wesley's room and see the sliding door slowly opening and then a little black face pops out. He got stuck in there (in a hiding spot he found) and the door was closed on him. He used his paw to open the door! Guess everyone adapts when kids are around :)

" I have to put my protect it gear on 'cuse I'm gonna hunt the giant alligator." (Francis was the alligator)

No comments:

Post a Comment